Hosted Domains + Free DNS Management (other options available)
"How do I transfer my domain to FirstNet?"
Preparation is the key to a successful domain transfer.
Follow our guide and achieve first time success:
Step 1: Prepare
• 1. Log a ticket with email@example.com to request a domain transfer and receive the required documentation.
• 2. Contact your current domain host so that they're aware of the transfer.
• 3. Release your domain (or contact your current host to do this).
• 4. Send through the DNS (Domain Name Server) records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Initiate the domain transfer
• 1. Once payment has been processed and Step 1 (Prepare) has been completed, FirstNet will send a request to the current domain host (the registrant listed on the domain will be notified too).
• 2. The current host or registrant must accept the domain request to authorise the transfer.
• 3. The domain will then point to our server, the DNS records will be updated and the domain will be transferred onto FirstNet’s panel.